What if the popular microblogging website, Twitter had only 100 users?
Based on the data from a survey InformationIsBeautiful blog has constructed these gorgeous graphics showing the Twitter (Twitter) community represented as 100 people.
Following conclusion can be drawn from this wonderful picture:
- There are more Women than Men
- Most of Twitter users are lazy. They don’t tweet frequently
- Wednesday is best to promote yourself :)
- Most news are tweeted on Tuesday that means, most incidents happens on Tuesday ;-)
- Only 8% tweets are good and worth retweeting
Image courtesy: InformationIsBeautiful
The title says: If the Twitter community were 100 people.
Later: only 5 with more than 100 followers.
Isn’t the largest number of followers available in this community 99?
Or is it a joke?
I don’t get it.